UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. These access points have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
For devices that support Plug & Play Mesh, this functionality is extended to allow multi-hop wireless uplink – so wirelessly uplinked APs can support uplink to other wirelessly uplinked APs. The UniFi AC Mesh AP includes adjustable dual-band omni antennas.
UAP AC M Key Highlights
- Range of 183 Metres (600 Ft)
- Weather resistant designs means the unit can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Adjustable dual-band omni directional antennas make for maximum coverage
- Can be mounted on a wall, pole, or fast-mount of a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna. (All accessories are included.)
- 2 x 2 MIMO technology on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
- PoE Injector included
- UK Power Supply Cord for POE Injector included
What's in the Box?
- Unifi AC Mesh
- Antennas (Qty.2)
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Screws (Qty.2)
- Screw Anchors (Qty.2)
- Zip Ties (Qty.2)
- Fast-Mount Adaptor
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A)
- UK Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide