The XPOL-2 antenna increases signal reliability, ensures higher data throughput for users and provides a stable, high quality connection. This improves subscriber user experience and secures client retention. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
Please note, this XPOL-2 (V2) supports Three's new 4G frequency band, but the new XPOL-2-5G (V3) does not.
Product Dimensions (L x W x D): 259 mm x 259 mm x 85 mm
XPOL-2 Key Highlights
- High gain directional antenna (Max Gain: 9 dBi)
- Broadband covering multiple operational frequencies
- Frequency Bands: 698 - 960 MHz | 1710 - 2170 MHz | 2300 - 2400 MHz | 2500 - 2700 MHz
- Wall or pole mountable
- Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure (LTE & WIFI)
- Factory-mounted 5m Cable
- Cable type: HDF 195
- Connector type: 2 x SMA (Male) Gold plated -factory mounted
- Rural and urban areas
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection areas
- Unstable connection
- Increase system transmission reliability
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Z-shaped mounting bracket suitable for wall or pole mount