VigorAP 918RPD AccessPoint
DrayTek VigorAP 918RPD Ruggedised Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point
The DrayTek Vigor AP918R is a ruggedised, long range Outdoor Mesh Wireless Access Point. The VAP918RPD features Dual-Band 11ac Wave 2 bandwidth and can allow a total of 256 concurrent clients. This Wi-Fi Access Point is perfect for outdoor locations to provide point to point links, suitable for applications in industrial environments and outdoor events. The VAP918RPD-K is equipped with a Gigabit PoE-Out port to provide connectivity and power for another PoE device.
Availability: 26 In Stock
Want it by Tuesday 30th November? Order within 1 day 16 hours 21 minutes for next business day delivery.
Manufacturer Part Number: VAP918RPD-K
VigorAP 918RPD AccessPoint
The Vigor AP 918RPD is compliant with 802.11ac WAVE2, supporting Dual-Band operation that allows 128 concurrent clients per wireless band (256 in total). It also provides advanced features, such as AirTime Fairness, Band Steering, and AP-Assisted Roaming.
The VAP918RPD offers various operating modes, including Access Point and Range Extender, Mesh Root, Mesh Node. The 918RPD is powered through its Gigabit Ethernet interface with PoE for convenient installation. The secondary Gigabit Ethernet port also provides PoE input so you can power an additional device, making it an ideal solution for flexible network deployment.
Designed to deliver wireless connectivity to outdoor environments, this Access Point has an IP67 certified enclosure that can withstand extreme weather conditions, dust, and a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to 70°C. The integrated temperature and humidity sensor will alert you if any water or heat issues are about to occur. The Access Point can also be a solution for harsh indoor environments such as factories or warehouses.
DrayTek's Mesh system connects and intelligently manages and auto configures up to 8 DrayTek VigorAP Access Points. You can configure, manage and monitor your network through DrayTek's Central Management System, VigorACS, their Wireless management app.
Please note: PoE adapter not supplied, requires PoE injector such as the VigorPoE-600 or a PoE switch such as the VigorSwitch P1092
For more information about mesh networks and network extension, read our blog!
VAP918RPD-K Key Highlights
- AC1300 Class Wireless Access Point
- MIMO: 2 x 2 Antenna Design
- IEEE 802.11ac (Wave 1 & 2)/a/b/g/n
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz & 5.8Ghz - Simultaneous Operation
- Mesh can use 2.4GHz or 5GHz radios for operation
- Bandwidth management per Station/SSID
- Up to 256 total clients (128 per radio)
- 5GHz: PHY Rate 866Mb/s
- 2.4GHz: PHY Rate 400Mb/s
- Wireless LAN Compatibility
- MAC Address Filtering
- Ruggedised IP67 enclosure
- Maximum Power Consumption: Without PoE-PSE Passthrough: up to 18 Watts
- Maximum Power Consumption: With PoE-PSE Passthrough: 43.2 Watts
- Wall or Pole Mountable
- TX/RX Dual-Band
- 11 dBi Gain at 5GHz
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port, RJ-45 (PoE-PD input)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port, RJ-45 (PoE-PSE output)
- PoE Standards: 802.3at
- Antenna Connectors: 2x RP-SMA Type
- Centrally Managed or Standalone operation
What's in the Box?
- 1 x VigorAP 918RPD Wireless Access Point
- Power Adaptor
- Ground Wire
- Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Dual-Band Outdoor Antenna
- 2 x Stainless Adjustable Pipe Clamps
- Directional Mounting Kit
- Quick Start Guide