The XPOL-1 Indoor / Outdoor Cellular Antenna is a cost-effective solution that will enhance signal reception and throughput, increase signal reliability, ensure higher data throughput and provide a stable, high quality connection. Ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
Please note, XPOL-1 does not support Three's new 4G frequency band, whereas the XPOL-2 (V2) does.
XPOL-1 dimensions: 204mm x 140mm x 95mm
For further information about whether the XPOL-1 or XPOL-2 is best for you , read our FAQ!
A-XPOL-0001 Key Highlights
- Two antennas in one enclosure
- Medium gain (Max: 4dBi)
- Backwards compatible with 3G/2G technologies
- Wideband - covers wide frequency band
- Frequency Bands: 790 - 960 MHz & 1710 - 2700 MHz
- Window, wall or pole mountable
- Weather and vandal-proof enclosure
- 2 x 5m Cable
- Cable type: HDF 195
- Connector type: 2 x SMA (Male) - factory mounted
- Urban and suburban areas
- Residential and Small & Medium Business
- Small offices in semi underground areas
- Poor data signal reception (indoor or outdoor)
- Slow data transmission connection
- Unstable connection
- LTE fringe areas (close to an LTE area, but just out of reach)
What's in the Box?
- Antenna: A-XPOL-0001
- Mounting Brackets: pole, wall and window suckers